They might actually go as household… it’s scary!
When it involves Okay-Pop idols who’re recognized worldwide, BTS‘s V is without doubt one of the high stars and has seen his reputation and affect improve massively since debuting in 2013.
With his allure and expertise, V is cherished by thousands and thousands of followers worldwide, and his unreal visuals are at all times an enormous speaking level.
Aside from his wonderful expertise and efficiency abilities, V additionally has good visuals that might simply go as a high-end style mannequin.
In specific, when he was in Paris to symbolize CELINE at a style present, V seemed proper at dwelling in one of many world’s style capitals.
Well, it looks like V may need a doppelganger who’s going viral for wanting just like the idol’s sister, and it’s none aside from Korean mannequin Hwang Ji Min.
The mannequin was born in September 1988 and has at all times seemed attractive. While she isn’t as energetic on social media, she has at all times boasted robust options.
Yet, whereas the resemblance to V won’t be as pronounced on her Instagram, other than the robust options and bone construction, current photographs from the mannequin’s work with the favored model MOIA have showcased photographs which have gained consideration from netizens.
When the ultimate photographs have been posted on the Korean discussion board theqoo, netizens couldn’t recover from the resemblance, particularly because it was one they hadn’t seen earlier than.
- Wait, does she appear like V in her different footage too? It virtually seems to be edited.
- The mannequin image seems to be so photoshopped that it cracked me up. They’re like twins!
- WTF? The resemblance between the mannequin and V is uncanny. LOL.
- No… Is this for actual? It’s photoshop, proper? No manner that is actual… Right?
- What?! This is stunning. LMAO.
- I see it. This is the primary time I’ve seen somebody resemble V a lot. Haha. The mannequin is an precise individual, proper?
It isn’t the primary time somebody has not too long ago gone viral for his or her uncanny resemblance to a member of BTS, and you may learn extra under.
Share This Post
Content Source: www.koreaboo.com