HomeMusicFIFTY FIFTY’s CEO Says He Hopes Members “Will Return As Quickly As...

FIFTY FIFTY’s CEO Says He Hopes Members “Will Return As Quickly As Doable” To Their Present Company

-

Jeon Hong Joon, the CEO of FIFTY FIFTY’s company ATTRAKT, has made a brand new assertion relating to the “exterior forces” that approached the group’s members about violating their contracts.

Earlier this week, ATTRAKT launched a formal statement saying {that a} third celebration had approached FIFTY FIFTY within the hopes of engaging them to violate their unique contracts with their present company. ATTRAKT said, “Through slanderous accusations towards us and glorified flattery about themselves, these exterior forces are committing an unlawful act of inducing our company’s artists to make the mistaken determination to disregard their legitimate unique contracts and signal contracts with them.”

ATTRAKT went on to declare that it deliberate to carry the third celebration in query legally liable and that it will “struggle to the top with out compromise” so as to take action.

On June 25, in an unique interview with Korean news outlet Sports Chosun, Jeon Hong Joon remarked, “We are receiving details about the identification of those exterior forces by a wide range of routes. The identification of the forces pulling the strings from behind will likely be revealed quickly.”

“Things is not going to go the best way that these exterior forces maliciously intend,” he continued. “It will likely be a tough time for us, however we are going to take authorized motion till the top. As a veteran who has labored within the Korean music industry for 30 years, I’ll put my honor on the road to face up towards this injustice and struggle again.”

Jeon Hong Joon added, “Even now, what I’m most anxious about is the FIFTY FIFTY members, who will likely be damage by this example. I hope that they’ll return as quickly as attainable to their company and regularly transfer ahead with the initiatives that we had been within the strategy of getting ready, comparable to their American promotions.”

Source (1)


How does this text make you are feeling?

Content Source: www.soompi.com

LATEST POSTS

From Imtiaz Ali To Sanjay Leela Bhansali: Madhurima Tuli Shares Names Of three Administrators She Needs To Work With Subsequent! – E Cinema News

Over the years, Madhurima Tuli, as an artiste has labored immensely laborious to cement her area of interest like no different. From being part of...

‘High Ground’ Interview: Jon Voight and Charlie Weber

(Left) Jon Voight in 'High Ground'. Photo: Republic Pictures. (Right) Charlie Weber in 'High Ground'. Photo: Republic Pictures.Available to purchase on digital starting March 18th...

‘Novocaine’ Overview: A Painmuch less Action Comedy

The man who coined the phrase “Life is ache” by no means met Nathan Caine. Nate is with a particularly uncommon genetic dysfunction known as “congenital...

Daaku Maharaaj on OTT: Netflix removes all scenes of Urvashi Rautela from Nandamuri Balakrishna’s movie? FACT CHECK | ECinema News

Amid huge buzz which was partly fueled by controversial remarks made by Urvashi Rautela, her movie Daaku Maharaaj reverse Nandamuri Balakrishna hit theaters on January...

Most Popular