They nonetheless assume she’s lovable.
BLACKPINK‘s Jennie attended the 76th Cannes Film Festival to have a good time The Idol, a Hollywood drama that she starred in. She strolled as much as the crimson carpet in a princess-like white lace costume with black accents.
She matched her hairband to the organza sleeves.
She appeared like a fairly princess or an costly kitty!
The bell-line of the costume accentuated her small waist.
Of course, her luxurious collarbones have been on present with the bardot neckline.
Her make-up was saved tremendous easy with neutrals.
Korean netizens fawned over her, adoring her cute persona.
- Cute kekeke
- She’s beautiful and cute.
- She seems considerably drained.
- She’s cute, however the state of the pictures ain’t it.
- She’s like a doll.
On the opposite hand, many have been essential of her make-up. While the costume made her appear to be a princess, her make-up left a lot to be desired.
- I believe her costume was from Chanel, however the make-up they did for her seems like she aged 5 years from her typical. But I believe I do know why they did it. I believe they tried to match the time interval [of the dress’ style] and made it look basic.
- She’s a complete princess.
- She’s so fairly. She fits it so effectively.
- She seems like Alice. The make-up is a pity, although.
- F*cking fairly.
- Sigh. I hate how the recent matter posts all the time criticize somebody’s seems. It’s simply yesterday or one thing that I noticed a submit saying that commenting one seems drained is impolite. Nothing has modified.
- The hair, make-up, and styling are a pity. Jennie is fairly although.
- I’m somebody who has solely ever left feedback about how fairly Jennie is, however at the moment’s make-up and outfit are kinda bizarre.
Although the nude lip and impartial eye make-up could look older and off to the Korean viewers who get pleasure from youthful seems, the make-up definitely fits the time interval and elegance of her costume! Congratulations to Jennie for her small display debut.
Share This Post
Content Source: www.koreaboo.com