What do you think of the pricing?
Girl group NewJeans will be launching their collaborative collection with Powerpuff Girls, through the Line Friends store. The collection features many different goods, such as adorable pop sockets…
…key rings of fluffy bunnies in every color…
…and phone cases of various designs.
Fans were anticipating high prices for the collection, given that it was done in collaboration with a well-known cartoon and brand. To their surprise, the prices were quite reasonable, in comparison with other similar items on the market.
Phone cases went for ₩17,000 KRW (about $13.30 USD) for hard cases, regardless of phone model.
Pop sockets, which come in 6 different designs, are selling for ₩13,000 KRW (about $10.20 USD).
Also for sale are plushies going at ₩23,000 KRW (about $18.00 USD) and clothes to dress them up in. Each clothing set sells for ₩12,000 KRW (about $9.39 USD).
Cushions are a little more expensive at ₩29,000 KRW (about $22.70 USD), but for the size, it seems reasonable.
Last but not least, the key rings are going for ₩15,000 KRW (about $11.70 USD) each.
As HYBE has gotten criticized multiple times for unreasonable pricing for their concerts and goods, the pricing plan for NewJeans’ collection comes as a pleasant surprise for Bunnies.
- What’s up with the prices? I love it.
- They priced it well and reasonably. The goods are also cute and well-chosen. But they don’t have [a case] for iPhone mini 13.
- Gasp. F*cking pretty.
- Damn, that doll… I want it.
- I love the prices. Makes me want to buy them, FR. The key ring is f*cking pretty.
- Is there no iPhone mini 13????
- Gasp, but they don’t have cases for Galaxy… I can’t believe it.
You can read more about their upcoming collection below.
Share This Post
Content Source: www.koreaboo.com