Some assume the followers are overreacting.
Even although the Boys Planet group ZEROBASEONE hasn’t even debuted but, followers of the members have already been stepping into common fights on-line with one another with seemingly every bit of pre-debut media the group places out.
Recently, they launched a teaser video titled “Back to ZEROBASE” that options all the members in a brief movie.
While many followers loved the video, although, others took the chance to see how “pretty” every of the members have been handled within the movie by counting the quantity of solo screentime every of them has in it.
The outcomes have been really fairly shocking, with Zhang Hao by far getting probably the most solo screentime at 33 seconds whereas the six members with the least quantity of solo screentime have about that a lot in whole between them.
The distinction is much more apparent when checked out by percentages so as of most to least solo screentime.
Some followers appear to be notably upset about Hanbin‘s lack of screentime, provided that he was a fan-favorite for almost all of Boys Planet and ranked second total within the present. Others voiced their disbelief that Taerae had solely a single second of solo screentime, which even for a teaser does appear fairly low.
Here’s how Korean followers reacted on a submit relating to the screentime distributions.
- “They’re having a lot enjoyable.”
- “What’s with 33 seconds?”
- “WHAT’S WITH 1.0? At first, I believed it stated 10. But… LMAO”
- “We don’t need to learn about this…”
- “Whatever. I don’t assume anybody cares. Bye.”
- “I believed Hanbin got here in second place. No?”
- “Well, we don’t know if the MV goes to finish up having the identical form of distribution. This is perhaps for the teaser solely. But then, on the similar time, if the teaser is 3 minutes and 22 seconds lengthy, that’s so long as a typical MV. To have such tiny components, it should really feel unfair to a number of the members.”
- “Hanbin has nothing to do with this, although. Let’s not point out any particular names below this submit.”
International netizens, nonetheless, don’t appear as involved. Many appear to assume it’s ridiculous that the screentime for a bunch’s teaser was even calculated in any respect, whereas others assume that even when it does appear unfair now, it doesn’t essentially give a sign for what the group’s future goes to appear to be. But some did agree that solely having one or two seconds of screentime appeared unfair.
It might be attention-grabbing to see how strains and screentime are distributed among the many ZEROBASEONE members going ahead, and hopefully they are going to be honest to each member!
Share This Post
Content Source: www.koreaboo.com